Monday, January 7, 2013

Discovery of a new, healthy, non-alcoholic drink

I bought some dollar-store vegetable juice when they were out of tomato juice. The first glass tasted blah (it might not have been stirred up enough) so I went online to find out how to make it more tasty. This is what I used after viewing several sites.    
 A glass (I used Old-Fashioned size) of juice,
3 shakes of Worchestershire Sauce
and two pieces of (already) cut lemon wedges (1/8th of a lemon)each.
I could have added a celery stalk--but for myself, I didn't.

A good way to ingest vegetables as is recommended for healthy living.
It tastes like a virgin Bloody Mary.


4 comments:

pat couch laster said...

Why can't my friend post comments here without a hassle?

Dot said...

Well, I'll try again. I'll have to try this new healthy drink you found.

pat couch laster said...

Aha! Glad for you to have gotten thru the maze.

Grace Grits and Gardening said...

I've been drinking those for years. With a shot of vodka...